Classic interview questions
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your weaknesses?
4. Why do you want this job?
5. Where did you hear about this position?
6. Where do you see yourself in the next 5?
7. What is your ideal company description?
8. What is the ideal working environment for you?
9. Can you describe your dream job?
10. What attracts you to this company?
11. Why should we hire you?
12. What did you dislike most about your last job?
13. What do you think sets you apart from other candidates?
14. What were the responsibilities of your last position?
15. Why are you leaving/leaving your last job?
16. What do you know about this industry?
17. What do you know about our company?
18. Which other companies are you interviewing with? Which positions have you applied for?
19. Why do you want to work here?
20. Is there anything you want to ask me?
Behavioral interview questions
22. Have you ever been in a difficult team? How did you manage this process?
23. What is your biggest failure and what did you learn from it?
24. How do you work with people who annoy you?
25. Can you tell me about the problem you had with a colleague or a customer?
26. What does customer service mean to you?
27. Which task was the most difficult for you and how did you overcome it?
28. What was the most difficult period in your life and how did you deal with it?
29. Which task was the most difficult for you and how did you overcome it?
30. What was the most difficult decision you have made in the last two years and how did you come to this decision?
31. Do you like to take risks?
Salary interview questions
33. What is your salary history?
Career-related interview questions
35. Why did you make such a change in your career plan?
36. How and in which areas do you want to improve yourself next year?
37. What kind of goals will you have if you are accepted into this job?
38. Do you like to work in a team or work alone?
Getting started questions
40. What do you think you will do in the first 30 days of this job?
41. What can we expect from you for the first 3 months here?
42. What factors do you think will make you successful in this business?
43. How will you contribute to the company’s goals?
44. How do you plan to adapt to the team?
45. When can you start?
46. Do you have a travel disability?
Other questions to ask about you
48. What is your understanding of management?
49. Can you give examples of ideas you have or have implemented?
50. What techniques and tools do you use to work regularly?
51. Can you tell me about your greatest achievement?
52. Who was your favorite manager and why?
53. What do you think of your previous employer?
54. Was there anyone in your career who really made a difference?
55. What are you most proud of?
56. What are your dreams that you want to achieve throughout your life?
57. Do you plan to have children?
58. Who do you want to be in business? Where is the place you want to be?
59. What are three positive things your last employer would say about you?
60. If your last employer had to say something negative about you, what would it be?
61. Can you list five words that describe your character?
62. What kind of person do people around you describe you as?
63. Who has influenced you the most in your career and how?
64. What is your biggest fear?
65. What is your biggest regret and why?
66. What was the most important thing you learned in school?
67. What is your reason for choosing the university department?
68. What is your biggest achievement outside of work?
69. What are the qualities of a good leader?
70. How do you feel when you get a negative response?
71. What do you think about working with someone less knowledgeable than you?
72. If you were anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
73. Which book did you read last?
74. Which magazines do you subscribe to?
75. What is the best movie you watched last year?
76. Who are your heroes?
77. What do you do for fun?
78. What do you do in your spare time?
79. What is the best memory of your childhood?
80. What is not in your resume and what do we need to know about you?
81. What are your motivators, that is, what motivates you?
82. What are the things you do out of passion and excitement?
83. Do you have a mentor?
84. Do you have a chronic disease?
86. Name 10 ways to use a pen other than writing.
87. Sell me this pen.
88. If you were an animal, which would you like to be?
89. Why does a tennis ball have hairs?
90. If you could choose a superhero power, what would it be and why?
91. Can you tell me step by step how to tie your shoes with your eyes closed?
English interview questions
Can you tell us a little about yourself?
Can you talk about your education information?
What is your weakest point?
What is your strongest point?
Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years?
Why should we hire you?
What can you do for this company?
Why do you want this job?
What major problem have you had to deal with lately? How did you do it?
Do you work well under pressure?
This post is also available in: Türkçe