- You are not required to be a member to use and visit CEOtudent. However, in order to benefit from some special content, products and services that CEOtudent will offer, you must be a member of CEOtudent.
- To become a member of CEOtudent, it will be sufficient to click on the “Become a Member” link on the homepage and enter your name, surname, e-mail address, password and other information to be requested, or to register in the system with your Google, Facebook, Twitter or Linkedin account.
- You can become a member of CEOtudent using one of your Google, Facebook, Twitter or Apple account. You are deemed to have allowed CEOtudent to access information such as name, surname, e-mail address and work experience in your account that you are a member of.
- You can unsubscribe from CEOtudent at any time. You cannot reactivate your membership account after leaving the membership.
- You agree that CEOtudent has the authority to terminate your membership, suspend your membership temporarily or indefinitely, and delete the information in your membership account without giving any reason.
- You are responsible for the security of the information registered in your membership account and your account password. You are responsible for any malicious use, including the capture of your account password by third parties and the provision of unlawful content by third parties and commenting on the content on CEOtudent.
- All content on CEOtudent, including photos, recipes, methods, codes, programs, functional design, logos, pictures, texts, CEOtudent, Adrazzi and socialmedya.co brands and ceotudent.com domain name, subdomain names and all pages. CRENVO BİLİŞİM DANIŞMANLIK REKLAM VE TİC. A.Ş. (“we”, “us”, “our”) or a license has been obtained from the right holders for their use by us in accordance with the law. Therefore; The said content cannot be used, published, processed, reproduced, disseminated, utilized by representation, transmitted to the public by means of signs, sound and/or image transmission without our written permission. Otherwise; We reserve the right to initiate all legal and criminal proceedings and to make demands.
- While we try our best to ensure that CEOtudent does not contain viruses and other harmful content, we are not responsible for any damage to your devices or programs or any other damages you may suffer if you experience technical problems or if your devices are infected with viruses or suffer any damage due to other reasons. We recommend that you take the necessary precautions to avoid these damages.
- Regardless of the reason, we are not responsible for any data loss that may occur. It is your responsibility to re-enter lost data. Therefore; We recommend that you take your own precautions to protect your data.
- We may change, temporarily or permanently terminate CEOtudent, the structure of products and services in CEOtudent at any time without prior notice to you.
- We attach importance to the continuity of the publication of the content, services, facilities and other elements in CEOtudent. However, we do not guarantee that the broadcast and/or the services offered through CEOtudent will be uninterrupted.
- If you want to be informed about the innovations, campaigns and announcements on CEOtudent, you can sign up for e-mail newsletters or unsubscribe from the “Settings” section by logging into ceotudent.com.
- We will take the utmost care in keeping your data. However, we do not have any responsibility in the event that your information is obtained, changed or deleted by unauthorized access to the system where we store your data, disrupting the functioning of the system or changing it.
- While using CEOtudent, we collect all the e-mail address, name and surname, company information and similar data that you share directly and store them for the period necessary to provide products and services. When using CEOtudent, we automatically store your IP address, pages you visit and similar log information and similar data anonymously. From the data we collect automatically, we keep your IP address for the legal period, and the others for as long as necessary for our services.
- About your personal data by sending an e-mail to [email protected]; Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred abroad, d) Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing, e) 7. To request the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the article, f) (d) and (e) request that the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs be notified to the third parties to whom personal data has been transferred, g) Objecting to the emergence of a result against the individual by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems, You have the right to request removal.
- We are obliged to share your personal information with these authorities, in case of a duly request from the competent authorities within the framework of the current legislation.
Last updated: May 6, 2021
CEOTUDENT BİLİŞİM YAZILIM MEDIA TEKNOLOJİ TİCARET ANONİM ŞİRKETİ
Address: Kuloglu Mah. Baş Ağa Fountain Sk. No: 13 Inner Door No: 1 Beyoğlu / Istanbul
Email: [email protected]
This post is also available in:
Türkçe Français Español