People who have managed to become CEOs of the most valuable companies in the world naturally have a history that goes through books. In this article, we’ll take a look at the favorite books of billionaire CEOs of companies at the top of the Fortune 500 list.
1) Bill Gates, the founder and CEO of Microsoft and known as the richest person in the world,’s favorite book to read is “Children in the Rye” written by JD Salinger.
2) “The Remains of the Day” by Kazuo Ishiguro, the favorite book of Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos.
3) Apple CEO Tim Cook’s favorite is George Stalk’s book “Race Against Time”.
4) Among the favorite books of Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg is “Portfolios of the Poor” by Daryl Collins.
5) “Benjamin Franklin: An American Life”, the favorite book of Elon Musk, founder of SpaceX and co-founder of Tesla Motors and PayPal, was written by Walter Isaacson.
6) PepsiCo CEO Indra Nooyi’s favorite book is “The Path to Character” by David Brooks.
7) Morgan Stanley CEO James Gorman’s favorite book is “Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy” by John le Carré.
SoulCycle CEO Melanie Whelan’s favorite piece is “The Advantage of Happiness” by Shawn Achor.
9) Richard Branson, CEO of Virgin corporate group, is among his favourites, with the book “I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings” by Maya Angelou.
This post is also available in: Türkçe
Yorumlar (0) Add Comment