1) Most of the things you have experienced have/will be experienced by someone else before. You may be abandoned, you may be fired, this is not just for you. It’s part of life. Nobody cares about this.
2) Not everyone is born talented at something. If you truly believe that you have a talent for something, you may experience great regrets in the future if you do not evaluate it.
3) You control your actions, thoughts, and words. If you have done something bad or hurtful, the responsibility lies with no one but you.
4) Death is final. There’s no need to worry about being remembered. When you have to go, you will be gone. Before you go, try to live well.
5) Running away from your anxieties and fears is pointless. Admit to yourself the feelings you don’t want to feel and accept them. Noone is perfect. The sooner you start, the sooner you’ll get over it.
6) You won’t get along well with everyone, and you probably won’t be friends with everyone. As long as you’re yourself, you will of course be contrasting with some people. Don’t give up on yourself.
7) Don’t let money get in the way of more important values. You should choose the right thing you spend your time on and allocate time to it.
8) What makes you happy is up to you. If you seek unbelievably great happiness with very high expectations, you will likely be unhappy for the rest of your life. The important thing is to be able to be happy enough in every subject.
9) Death is a part of life and every living thing around you will die one day. Whether you like it or not, you have to learn to get up and move on after the breakdown after a loss.
10) Know everything that defines you, good or bad. Being a stranger to yourself while trying to get to know people can be one of the biggest mistakes you can make.
11) The most valuable thing you can give to someone around you is your time. Spending time with those around you can bring much more positive results than you expect.
12) The conditions you are in could always be worse. That’s why it doesn’t make sense to describe what you’ve been through as the worst thing you’ve ever experienced.
13) One way or another, everyone can dream. Most people also prefer to daydream, as it is much easier to dream than to act. It is action that makes the difference.
14) You don’t have to react negatively to everything.
“It’s not what happens to you that matters, it’s how you react.”