Sometimes someone sits in front of you and starts telling the facts of life. Maybe what you hear is too heavy for you to lift at that moment, but then you turn into a stronger person with the clarity of mind that comes from awareness.
There are always realities in life that we have to face and mental problems that we have to overcome. Lachlan Brown was left alone with these problems and learned lessons from each of them.
Let’s take a look at 16 facts that no one will want to face easily and that they will become a stronger person after facing them:
1) Most of the things you have experienced have/will be experienced by someone else before. You may be abandoned, you may be fired, this is not just for you. It’s part of life. Nobody cares about this.
Many people like you go through this. You are not and will not be the only one experiencing these.
2) Not everyone is born talented at something. If you truly believe that you have a talent for something, you may experience great regrets in the future if you do not evaluate it.
The streets are filled with people regretting the things they once didn’t try to do.
3) You control your actions, thoughts, and words. If you have done something bad or hurtful, the responsibility lies with no one but you.
4) Death is final. There’s no need to worry about being remembered. When you have to go, you will be gone. Before you go, try to live well.
5) Running away from your anxieties and fears is pointless. Admit to yourself the feelings you don’t want to feel and accept them. Noone is perfect. The sooner you start, the sooner you’ll get over it.
Face it and escape! Otherwise, it will continue to harm you.
6) You won’t get along well with everyone, and you probably won’t be friends with everyone. As long as you’re yourself, you will of course be contrasting with some people. Don’t give up on yourself.
7) Don’t let money get in the way of more important values. You should choose the right thing you spend your time on and allocate time to it.
8) What makes you happy is up to you. If you seek unbelievably great happiness with very high expectations, you will likely be unhappy for the rest of your life. The important thing is to be able to be happy enough in every subject.
Our lives are constantly chasing great miracles and great happiness. We can’t really see and enjoy happiness.
9) Death is a part of life and every living thing around you will die one day. Whether you like it or not, you have to learn to get up and move on after the breakdown after a loss.
10) Know everything that defines you, good or bad. Being a stranger to yourself while trying to get to know people can be one of the biggest mistakes you can make.
11) The most valuable thing you can give to someone around you is your time. Spending time with those around you can bring much more positive results than you expect.
Because it is more valuable than anything else. It is something that no one can buy and that everyone has limited possession.
12) The conditions you are in could always be worse. That’s why it doesn’t make sense to describe what you’ve been through as the worst thing you’ve ever experienced.
13) One way or another, everyone can dream. Most people also prefer to daydream, as it is much easier to dream than to act. It is action that makes the difference.
14) You don’t have to react negatively to everything.
“It’s not what happens to you that matters, it’s how you react.”
15) The most important thing you should invest in is yourself. You cannot live life fully except from your own perspective. Therefore, broadening your perspective will enable you to make healthier decisions in every matter.
16) Perfection is not possible. Because everyone has their own criteria of excellence. It makes more sense to try to be the best you can be rather than trying to be perfect.
This post is also available in: Türkçe
Yorumlar (0) Add Comment