Four-time New York Times bestselling author, entrepreneur, millionaire, speaker, and now an icon in the digital world of entrepreneurs, Gary Vaynerchuk is the founder of Wine Library and Vayner Media. Gary Vaynerchuk also inspires millions of people through his YouTube channel and Facebook.
Here are 25 quotes from this successful man who loves to inspire people to apply to your life:
1) You write your legacy yourself. Make the right decisions.
2) The legacy you leave to the world is more important than money.
3) Look at yourself in the mirror and ask: What do I want to do every day for the rest of my life? And do it.
4) Competencies are cheap, passion is priceless.
5) If you don’t fight, your talent can only get you to where you are now.
6) I am very happy because I am doing exactly what I want to do.
7) People run after money, not happiness. If you chase money, you lose. You just move forward. Even if you make money, you cannot be happy.
8) All your ideas may be sound or even good, but you have to really try to make them work.
9) Stop whining, start running.
10) Whether you’re 9 or 90, don’t try to fix the things you’re bad at, focus on the things you’re good at.
11) You have to understand your own DNA. Don’t do things because me or Steve Jobs or Mark Cuban did it. Discover your own personal brand and stick with it.
12) It is easy to imagine, but much more difficult to make it useful.
13) Unless you want a mediocre start, there is never a bad time to start.
14) If you live for weekends and holidays, your job is useless.
15) A penguin can’t be a giraffe, so be the best penguin you can be.
16) Whatever you do, your job is to tell your dream.
17) You are not patient enough. Your impatience and constant need for something is killing you.
18) Effort is something grossly underestimated.
19) You were not born to drive, you learned that later.
20) We only play this game once. We have only one life.
21) Time; the only being that none of us can take more of.
22) I always look ahead. I spend very little time looking back.
23) Love your family, work hard, live your passion.
24) It no longer has to be a difference between who you are and what you do.
25) I attract the crowd. It’s not because I’m an extrovert or because I’m on top, I do it with charisma because I care about it.
This post is also available in: