1) Just remember this: Those who say, ‘It is impossible to make your dreams come true’ are people who have already given up on their dreams.
2) If the people around you are telling you to slow down or take it slow, you are surrounded by the wrong people.
3) You either get what you want or you are used so that others get what they want.
4) My only big financial mistake was not thinking big enough. There is no shortage of money in the world, people just can’t think big enough.
6) If you know what day it is, you are not busy enough.
7) Successful people seek success, not comfort, and are willing to do what is most uncomfortable. But much of the world seeks comfort and familiarity that drives people into the mundane.
8) No one will come to your house and make your dreams come true.
9) There are very few things in life that have limits unless you limit yourself.
10) Realistic thinking is based on what others think is possible. But you are not them and they do not know your potential and your goals.
11) Never underestimate your goal. Instead, increase your effort. When you start rethinking your goals and make excuses, you give up on your dreams.
12) The biggest difference between successful and unsuccessful people is that unsuccessful people avoid problems, while successful people seek solutions to problems.
14) Just because most people don’t, doesn’t mean you can’t.
15) Success is your duty, obligation and responsibility.
This post is also available in: Türkçe
Yorumlar (0) Add Comment