1) Those who do not value life do not deserve it.
2) Nothing can be loved without being recognized. And nothing can be hated without knowing it.
3) As I began to understand how I should live, I saw how I was dying.
4) As one’s knowledge increases, so does his love.
5) Approach life with an insatiable curiosity and constantly seek to learn without interruption.
6) Obstacles cannot stop me, each obstacle strengthens my determination.
7) One day, the killing of animals will be viewed as killing people.
8) Science and art; Develop a balance between logic and imagination.
9) Be willing to embrace uncertainty, inconsistency, contradiction, and indecision.
10) Love arises from knowledge. The deeper we know, the more we love.
11) Courage risks life, fear protects.
12) If you call a painting ‘dumb poetry’, the painter calls poetry ‘blind painting’. Tell me, which is a worse apology; being dumb or being blind?
13) Stupidity is the shield of shame, and unwillingness is the shield of glorified abstinence.
14) The land lords will eat those who plow their land.
15) Every bad thing, except death, leaves a sadness behind; death is the one who destroys this sorrow with life.