Henry Ford, who revolutionized the production system, revolutionized a new industry, and founded one of the world’s largest companies, is one of the world’s greatest industrialists. Here are 10 quotes from Henry Ford, who set an example for all of us with his inventions and way of thinking:
1) Failure is an opportunity to start again, this time smarter.
2) Quality is doing the right thing when no one is looking.
3) Don’t find fault, find solution.
4) If everything seems to be going against you, remember that the plane is moving against the wind, not with it.
5) Obstacles are the scary things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.
6) If you think you can do something, you are right; If you think you can’t do something, you’re right again.
7) Thinking is the hardest job, which is probably why so few people do it.
8) Money is like an arm or a leg – you use it or you lose it.
9) If I had asked people what they wanted, I would have produced a faster horse.
10) Coming together is a start; keeping together progress; Working together is success.