Seth Godin is a world-renowned best-selling author. He often writes books on marketing, development and leadership. Seth Godin is someone who predicts that the future of marketing
is digital even before the 2000s.
Let’s take a look at 20 quotes on marketing, leadership and development from the books of Seth Godin, who has taught people with his books like “The Purple Cow “
, ” All Marketers Are Liars”
and ” Leave Marketing”
1) Almost everything you don’t do is out of fear, shyness, or “Why not?” It’s because you didn’t ask the question.
2) Every day you stay in a job where you don’t think about the future is a bad decision for your career. Because every day you get better at something not so useful. And one day you will fall behind others who have spent their time learning more useful things. The only reason you stay there is because of the short-term pain of quitting. Winners realize that suffering now will prevent much greater suffering later on.
3) Challenges are your friend in a competitive world.
4) If a company is failing, it’s the fault of the top management, and the problem is probably that they just run the company, not market the product.
5) Being a CEO is easy. The difficult thing is to get there. There is a big bottom on the road.
6) People don’t believe what you tell them. They rarely believe what you show them. They often believe what their friends say. But they always believe what they tell themselves.
7) Successful people are those who break the rules.
8) Hidden ideas die. Ideas need light and air. Otherwise they will starve to death.
9) There are many striking ideas, what is missing is the desire to realize them.
10) Instead of wondering when your next vacation is, maybe you should make a life that doesn’t require you to run away.
11) If you want to make a difference, focus on new things rather than trying to respond to what happened yesterday.
12) The only thing worse than starting something and failing is not starting anything.
13) The secret to leadership is simple: do what you believe in. Draw a picture of the future. Go there. People will follow.
14) When the pain becomes so severe and you are ready to let go, stand up as someone who has nothing to lose. And a person who has nothing left to lose has quite a lot of power.
15) Let go of what is wrong. Insist on what is right. Have the courage to do either one or the other.
16) Permission marketing is the privilege of delivering an expected, personal and relevant message to people who want to receive messages.
17) Giving up is better than coping, because giving up will set you free to move on to something else.
18) Decisions become habits. Habits turn into talent. You’re not born talented, you get talent.
19) Marketing is a competition to attract people’s attention.
20) People do not buy products and services. They buy stories, relationships, and magic.
This post is also available in: