What is Evernote?
To put it very simply, Evernote is a note-taking program available on tablets, phones, and computers. But thanks to its various features, it has much more functions than an ordinary notebook.
What Can I Use Evernote For?
- Sharing lecture notes for college students
- Recording office meetings with audio recording feature
- Saving website bookmarks more regularly from your browser
- To correspond with your business partner under the name of “workchat” only about business
- Google Chrome Extension to save the articles you read or the pictures you like.
- You can use it for many things, such as labeling your notes and categorizing them according to your own pleasure.
How to Install Evernote
- Evernote ‘s site to the link click enter
- Login using your e-mail address
- Download and install the program from the page that opens after logging in.
How to Use Evernote
Evernote The key way to use it is to completely delete all your notes at once. Evernote to keep with. If you want to keep in mind a little here, a little here, a little bit, it’s because you don’t use the features that the program offers you. Evernote it won’t do your job.
Evernote The beauty of ‘s comes after you start keeping all your notes in the program. Using its features like bookmark recorder, recipes, notepad, noteclip (Chrome extension) app Evernote If you save it to .
- Work Chat , where you can share notes with your friends or chat even if it’s a bit of a chore
- Shortcuts , you can have your favorite notes at hand by right-clicking on a notebook and selecting add as shortcut.
- Notebooks Feel free to create lots of notepads, it’s much more useful.
- Notes , notes contained in notebooks.
- Stacks of Notes , One of the in-notebook categories is used to collect notes under the same heading.
- labels If you tag the notes you have created or the notes you have saved from the internet with the help of Web Clipper, you can easily find them when you search.
- Search Bar , finds the words you searched for in the notes and directs you to those notes.
Why Should I Use Tags?
If you categorize the tags nicely, you can find everything you are looking for much easier. I have E notebooks and notes, I seem to hear you ask what is the need for labels. You can add more than one effect to the notes, for example you want to save a guide about a computer game. If you save the tags as contacts, computers, technology and games, it will be much easier to find them when you search.
Can more than one person use the notebook?
If you right-click the notebook and choose to share the notebook, you can share it by entering the email address or username of the person you want to share it with. Afterwards, it is completely under your control to authorize and turn off the settings as you wish.
Evernote Features of basic, the free version of .
- You can use Web Clipper
- Provides the ability to sync phones, tablets and PCs
- It has common notebook support.
- There is a 60 MB storage limit.
Monthly Extra features that you can use for 8.49 TL that are not available in Basic;
- Provides offline access to notes
- Allows you to set passwords for mobile applications
- You can save your e-mails.
- 10GB storage limit
The features of the Premium package, which costs 22 TL per year, are not available in Basic and Plus;
- Allows you to turn your notes into presentations
- You can scan and digitize business cards
- Explanation to attached pdfs and note gives you a chance to add.
- Shows the content of your notes
- 20GB storage limit
The monthly Bussines tariff is equivalent to 22 TL per user. For example, if 10 people use it per month, it will cost 220 TL.
- Provides private workspace for your employees
- Easy to manage.
- It has all the features of Premium.