Mahatma Gandhi quotes are very popular quotes. This is because Gandhi was a true leader who led his people to independence without shedding a single drop of blood or using violence. Gandhi, who advised that we can reach peace through peaceful thinking and individual revolution, also made history with his words and valuable teachings. In order to get to know this mindset called Gandhism better and at the same time to draw lessons about life; Let’s listen to Gandhi’s words:
1. If one does not live what he knows, he becomes lonely and unhappy. Happiness is the moment when what one thinks, says and does is in harmony.
2. Our greatest disease is our selfishness.
3. There is only one truth, and that is self-knowledge.
4. Live simply so that others can exist.
5. The world provides enough for everyone’s needs, but not enough for everyone’s greed.
6. You cannot shake hands with clenched fists.
7. Religions are different paths converging at the same point. What does it matter if we choose different paths if they lead to the same goal?
8. A woman is not a slave to a man; she is his companion, his support, and a full partner in his sorrows and joys.
9. Power comes not from physical capacity, but from an unyielding will.
10. These are the things that will destroy us: Politics without principles; entertainment without conscience; wealth without work; people with knowledge but no character; a business world without morals; science that has pushed human love to the background; religion without selflessness.
11. Destroy the unjust regime with justice. Stand before the applause with bloodless hands.
12. Be careful what you say; it turns into thoughts… Be careful with your thoughts; they turn into feelings… Be careful with your emotions; they become your behavior… Watch your behavior; it becomes your habits… Take care of your habits; they become your values… Take care of your values; they become your character… Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
13. First they ignore, then they laugh, then they laugh, then they are jealous, and finally they are defeated.
14. It is better to act justly and stand alone than to act unjustly and have all the people follow you.
15. I have many causes for which I would die, but I have no cause for which I would kill.
Our similar content suggestions for those who love Gandhi quotes:
This post is also available in:
Türkçe Français Español Deutsch