1) People who are content with what they read at school are like children who can only talk to their babysitter.
2) I hate your opinions, but I’m willing to sacrifice my life so you can defend them.
3) If you think about how hard it is to change yourself; You realize how little chance you have of trying to change others.
4) Our hope to think that everything will be fine one day: It is our mistake to think that everything is fine today.
5) People only live with their dreams and when they start living a little, they lose all their dreams
6) Fanaticism, which consists of superstition and ignorance, has been a disease for all centuries.
7) Small people have great pride.
8) Ambition is like the wind that blows the sail of a boat; Too many will sink the ship, too few will keep the ship in place.
9) First of all, we must be human; doctor after that.
10) Superstitions cause the whole world to catch fire; philosophy puts out this fire.
11) People refuse to think when they have food to eat and a place to sleep.
12) Work removes three great deficiencies: boredom, vices, and poverty.