1) People content with what they got at school are like children who can only talk to their babysitter.
2) I hate your opinions, but I’m willing to sacrifice my life so you can defend them.
3) If you think about how hard it is to change yourself, you realize how little chance you have of trying to change others.
4) Our hope is to think that one day everything will be fine: It is our delusion to think that everything is fine on this day.
5) People only live with their dreams, and when they start living a little, they lose all their dreams.
6) Fanaticism, which consists of superstition and ignorance, has been a disease for centuries.
7) Small people have great pride.
8) Ambition is like the wind that blows the sail of a boat; Too many will sink the ship, too few will keep the ship in place.
9) First of all, we must be human; doctors after that.
10) Superstitions cause the whole world to catch fire; philosophy puts out this fire.
11) People refuse to think when they have food to eat and a place to sleep.
12) Work removes three significant deficiencies: boredom, vices, and poverty.
You can find other content on life and human nature under the following headings.
This post is also available in: Türkçe