CEOTUDENT BİLİŞİM YAZILIM MEDYA TEKNOLOJİ TİCARET ANONİM ŞİRKETİ
CEOtudent USER AND PRIVACY AGREEMENT
CEOtudent User and Confidentiality Agreement (hereinafter briefly referred to as the “Agreement”), CEOTUDENT BİLİŞİM YAZILIM MEDYA TEKNOLOJİ TİCARET ANONİM ŞİRKETİ (hereinafter briefly referred to as “ceotudent”) and ceotudent’s https://www.ceotudent.com’ a (hereinafter referred to as “ceotudent.com”) is concluded between internet users who will become members or visit ceotudent.com (hereinafter briefly referred to as “User”).
- ceotudent.com is a social networking service that provides its members with an e.daily (blog), news sharing, comment and discussion environment.
- By becoming a member of ceotudent.com or visiting ceotudent.com, the user is deemed to have accepted this Agreement.
- In order for the user to add content to ceotudent.com, to comment on the content, to follow other members, to add certain content to favorites, to message with other members, by clicking “Click to Become a ceotudent Member” on the “Login” link on the homepage; It is required to become a member of ceotudent.com by entering e-mail address, user name, name, surname, password and other data to be requested or by logging in with social media accounts; content reading and content sharing services can be used without the need to open a membership account.
- Membership account should not contain any illegal data. It is not allowed to create an offensive username by pretending to be someone else, using a name belonging to any individual without permission, or to provoke people.
- The user is obliged to provide accurate and complete information for the membership account and to keep this information up to date.
- If the user becomes a member of ceotudent.com with his Facebook account, he is deemed to have been given the opportunity to access the information on CEOtudent’s Facebook profile and communicated to the user while becoming a member by Facebook, in line with the services provided by ceotudent.com. The user can set which information will be accessible to ceotudent in the privacy settings of his Facebook account.
- The user can close the membership account registered on ceotudent.com by clicking the “Delete My Membership” button in the profile settings. After the membership account is closed, it can be reactivated.
- The user irrevocably accepts that CEOtudent can reward its members for any reason, terminate his membership unilaterally, close his membership account temporarily or permanently, delete the information in the membership account, and in such a case, he cannot make any demands from ceotudent.
- ceotudent may delete membership accounts-sites that are not operated by the members for 1 (one) year, that do not enter or update ceotudent.com in written or visual form for 1 (one) year.
- All rights regarding the ceotudent.com domain name and the subdomains, including the accounts of the members, belong to ceotudent. Members have no rights over the subdomains where their membership accounts are located. Subdomains of deleted membership accounts-sites can be used by different members.
- On ceotudent.com, it is forbidden to send messages or upload content that disturbs members, threatens, harasses and insults members in public or private message areas. Members who act in violation of this prohibition may be removed from membership by the ceotudent after their status is examined.
- The information, data, text, photos, videos, audio clips, comments, articles, software, codes, graphics on ceotudent.com will be briefly referred to as “content”; These contents can be entered by members of ceotudent.com as well as by the editors of ceotudent.com.
- Content uploaded to ceotudent.com must be accurate and up-to-date. Any content added, uploaded or created to ceotudent.com by the user, whether shared privately or shared openly to all users, is the User’s sole responsibility for the accuracy, up-to-dateness and compliance of these contents with the current legislation.
- ceotudent has the right to remove, edit, block any content at its own discretion, at any time, without notifying the user who uploaded the content and without giving any reason. ceotudent.com and ceotudent are in no way responsible for the content provided by the user. ceotudent has the right to remove content-pages that are contrary to its principles and the law; In such a case, the User has irrevocably agreed that he will not make any claims from ceotudent.
- ceotudent has the right to reject, delay, publish late or not publish the content, e-mail or any message on its pages from the User without giving any reason.
- Except for using the services offered on ceotudent.com, it is prohibited to use, imitate, modify, distribute or store the content on ceotudent.com for other purposes. The user cannot sell the content on ceotudent.com, exploit it for purposes such as advertising and use it in a way that harms the rights of third parties.
- No content published on ceotudent.com can be used or published by third parties in any way without the permission of the content owner or ceotudent.
- In the content that the user will enter on ceotudent.com, 3. undertakes that there will be no defamatory, deceptive elements, pornographic, immoral photographs, insults, violence, racism, discrimination and illegality that will harm the personal rights of individuals.
- The user cannot create advertisements on ceotudent.com, upload content that may be a covert advertisement and spam content without being requested by ceotudent and/or without written approval from ceotudent and/or without any agreement with ceotudent. If ceotudent.com services are desired to be used for commercial purposes, please contact ceotudent.com. Otherwise, ceotudent is authorized to claim the current advertising costs.
- ceotudent may charge certain areas or categories of ceotudent.com and some services used on ceotudent.com and may determine these charges unilaterally.
- Members of ceotudent.com are solely responsible for all the actions they take with their membership account, all the content they upload, and all kinds of content and actions related to the membership account, even if their membership expires.
- ceotudent will pay maximum attention to the security of membership accounts. However, the security of the information registered in the membership account and the account password is the responsibility of the User. The user will never 3. should not be shared with others. In case of a situation beyond the control of the User in the membership account, ceotudent should be contacted immediately. User’s membership account password 3. seizure by persons, and 3. Any malicious use, including the provision of unlawful content by individuals, is the User’s responsibility; Any legal and penal liability arising from malicious use belongs to the User.
- The user cannot take any action that will prevent or make it difficult for other users and members to use ceotudent.com, or corrupt or render databases or servers inoperable, damage any software, hardware or communication element, software containing viruses or any other computer code, file. cannot create, attempt to access any unauthorized system, data, password, directly or indirectly, act to decipher algorithms and codes in the services provided, act to disrupt their functions, modify, convert, translate, publish on other sites without quoting, messages containing legally prohibited information such as chain mail, software virus 3. It cannot distribute content that may harm individuals, cannot send programs and / or information that will harm the information or software on other users’ computers, cannot act in such unlawful acts that will harm ceotudent and ceotudent.com. Otherwise; ceotudent reserves the right to initiate all legal and criminal proceedings and to make demands.
- ceotudent, the User’s breach of this Agreement, inaccurate or untrue information provided while using ceotudent.com or subscribing to ceotudent.com, malicious use of the services provided on ceotudent.com, or CEOtudent’s actions. If he deems it necessary, he may prevent him from using ceotudent.com or terminate his membership without giving any reason. In these cases, CEOtudent also reserves the right to take legal action.
- All the content on ceotudent.com including photography, recipe, method, code, program, functional design, logo, picture, text, and all the ideas and opinions regarding the ceotudent brand and the ceotudent.com domain name, subdomains and all pages. The industrial property rights are owned by ceotudent or licensed by ceotudent for their use in accordance with the law. Therefore; The said content cannot be used, published, processed, reproduced, disseminated, used by representation, transmitted to the public by means of signs, sound and/or image transmission without the permission of ceotudent. Otherwise; ceotudent reserves the right to initiate all legal and criminal proceedings and to make demands.
- Except for personal use regarding the contents, all financial rights of which are stated to belong to ceotudent and all photographs, recipes, methods, codes, programs, operations and visuals, copying, processing and wired or non-wired broadcasting such as radio-television, satellite and cable, especially the internet. The content cannot be broadcasted by any means, including but not limited to, the means for the transmission of signs, sound and/or images, including digital transmission.
- Quoting the content on ceotudent.com is possible, provided that it stays within reasonable limits and gives a link to our site regarding the reference and related content. The reasonable limit should consist of a simple summary of the work or other content, and should be at a level that does not negate the need to visit ceotudent.com to gain insight into the content. In any case, it is not possible to quote all of the content on ceotudent.com without the written permission of CEOtudent, even if the above conditions are complied with. The provisions of the Law on Intellectual and Artistic Works regarding the subject are reserved.
- The user transfers all copyrights to ceotudent.com, including the rights to process, reproduce, disseminate, represent, sign, sound and/or image transmission rights regarding any content submitted for publication on ceotudent.com. irrevocably transfers without limitation to place, time and medium, and gives full license right free of charge. Therefore; The user may only use the said content in Article 28 of this Agreement. will be able to use it in accordance with the conditions specified in the article. Except for these terms, the use of such content is subject to the written approval of CEOtudent.
- In terms of content for which the User does not have the right to broadcast, it is required to provide content in accordance with the procedure in the Law on Intellectual and Artistic Works and on condition that reference is made; otherwise, the User is obliged to compensate all direct and indirect, material and moral damages suffered by ceotudent.com and CEOtudent.
- ceotudent makes every effort to ensure that ceotudent.com does not contain viruses and other harmful content, and in case the User experiences technical problems or incurs any damage to his computer due to other reasons, ceotudent will not be liable for any damages (including, but not limited to, the User’s computer or programs. CEOtudent is not responsible for therefore, no claim can be made from the ceotudent. The user is obliged to take the necessary measures to avoid the aforementioned damages.
- ceotudent may change the structure of ceotudent.com’s services at any time without prior notice to the User and/or terminate the services or some of its features temporarily or permanently.
- Although ceotudent attaches importance to the continuity of the content, services, facilities and other elements on ceotudent.com, it does not guarantee that the broadcast and / or the services offered through ceotudent.com will be uninterrupted. In such a case, CEOtudent has no responsibility.
- 3rd place where CEOtudent or CEOtudent receives service. In case of any data loss that may occur due to the fault of individuals or organizations, CEOtudent is not responsible; Responsibility for re-entering lost information and data belongs to the User. Therefore; It is recommended that the User take their own measures to protect their data.
- Some of the information that the User gives to ceotudent is mandatory information (such as e-mail addresses, IP information), and some of them are the information that the User gives to ceotudent, depending on his preference, or that CEOtudent gives his access to. In order to provide better service to its users, ceotudent may keep this information as long as it wishes, even if the information is deleted by you. However, ceotudent will not retain IP information beyond its statutory period.
- Although ceotudent takes the utmost care in keeping the User’s information, CEOtudent is not responsible if your information is obtained, changed or deleted by unauthorized access to the system containing the User data stored by ceotudent, disrupting the operation of the system or changing it. Every time the user visits ceotudent.com, IP address, operating system, browser used (Explorer, Chrome etc.), connection time, duration information and similar information are automatically recorded; 3 of this information obtained without the user’s consent. It is possible for ceotudent to use it anonymously or by attaching it to your personal information, provided that it is not shared with other persons.
- ceotudent will forward the User information to the relevant authorities in case of a duly request from the official authorities.
- From time to time, ceotudent receives ceotudent.com, promotional mailings or advertisements from 3. may include information and links to websites belonging to individuals. If the User clicks on these links and enters other websites, these sites or the practices of these sites are not under the control of CEOtudent, and this Agreement is not valid for these other websites that can be accessed. CEOtudent has no responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in these sites and their applications. CEOtudent has no responsibility for the accuracy, use of information, privacy principles and content of the information on these sites.
- If the user wants to be informed about the innovations on ceotudent.com and other advertisements and announcements, he can sign up for ceotudent.com’s e-mail mailing list. In order for the user to leave the e-mail sending list, it is sufficient to make the necessary settings from the settings menu.
- Turkish Law will be applied in the resolution of any dispute that may arise from the implementation of this Agreement; Istanbul Central (Çağlayan) Courts and Enforcement Offices will be authorized.
- In disputes that may arise out of this Agreement, the parties shall ensure that CEOtudent’s books and records and computer records (e-mail correspondence, internet traffic information and access records)[log] and similar) Article 193 of the Code of Civil Procedure No. 6100. They accept, declare and undertake that it will constitute valid, binding, definitive and exclusive evidence within the meaning of the article and this article is in the nature of the Evidence Contract.
- Notices to be sent by the parties to each other will be sent to the address and/or e-mail address provided by the User to ceotudent.com and to the address and/or e-mail address specified by CEOtudent in this Agreement. In case of a change in the address and/or e-mail address that the User has notified to ceotudent.com, he will notify ceotudent in writing of the new address and/or e-mail address. In case of a change in CEOtudent’s address and/or e-mail address, the relevant change will be transferred to this Agreement. Otherwise; Notifications to be made to the address and e-mail addresses provided by the User to ceotudent and to the address and e-mail addresses of CEOtudent included in this Agreement will have all legal consequences of the valid notification.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any article of this Agreement will not invalidate other articles of this Agreement.
- The Parties’ failure to exercise their rights arising from this Agreement, partially or completely, or to act contrary to them, shall in no way mean that they have waived these rights.
- This Agreement may be revised and updated as new features are added to ceotudent.com or new suggestions are received from ceotudent.com Users, without any prior notice to Users. Therefore, it is recommended that the User review this Agreement each time he visits ceotudent.com. This document was last updated on May 6, 2021. If you have any questions regarding the membership agreement or ceotudent.com apps, contact:
Address: Istanbul Technical University, Arı Technopolis Arı 3 Building, -2. Kat Sariyer, Istanbul
Notification Addresses The address notified by the user to ceotudent.com is considered the legal address for any notification to be made regarding this contract. Unless the parties notify the other party in writing of the changes in their current addresses within 3 (three) days, they accept that the notifications to the old addresses will be valid and will be deemed to have been made to them. Due to this agreement, any notification made by ceotudent.com using the registered e-mail address of the user is valid and will be deemed to reach the User 1 (one) day after the e.mail is sent by ceotudent.com. The user declares, accepts and undertakes that he has read, understood and accepted all the articles in this participation agreement and confirms the accuracy of the information he has given about himself.
CEOTUDENT BİLİŞİM YAZILIM MEDYA TEKNOLOJİ TİCARET ANONİM ŞİRKETİ
Address: Kuloglu Mah. Baş Ağa Fountain Sk. No: 13 Inner Door No: 1 Beyoğlu / Istanbul
This post is also available in:
Türkçe Français Español